ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anne's Appearances

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Latest News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Anne's Appearances Reply with quote

Here we will post any new appearances of Anne. This includes conventions as well as live acting on stage.

Please keep in mind that although Anne has every intention of attending every event posted here, sometimes situations arise out of her control that would prevent her from participating.

Marcel

Last edited by MAD on Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne Lockhart will be one of the celebrities appearing at the 2007 Irlene Mandrell Celebrity Shoot held May 25-27, 2007. The Irlene Mandrell Celebrity Shoot raises money for Wish Upon a Star, Inc. and the Boy Scouts of America.

Wish Upon A Star is an independent, Evansville based charity whose mission is to grant wishes for children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old who have terminal or life threatening illnesses. Since its inception, Wish Upon A Star has granted almost 200 wishes to children. These wishes include everything from trips to Disney World to backyard pools to meeting Michael Jordan and the late Dale Earnhardt!

For more details check out their website: Irlene Mandrell Celebrity Shoot
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne Lockhart will be attending Louisville Sporting Clays Classic in Louisville, KY on May 18-19, 2007. It's benefitting Boy Scouts of America (Lincoln Heritage Council of BSA, Louisville, KY).

Anne Lockhart will be at the Soul of the West on August 25, 2007. It's benefitting the Texas Christian University.

Quoting Anne Lockhart: "This is a really special once-yearly event. I am appearing with Red Steagall, Buck Taylor, Alex Cord, Michael Horse, Barry Corbin, Trudy Fair and others in an evening of poetry, monologue, song and performance. Event includes a 'meet and greet' party with all cast after show. Any fans of history, cowboy heritage, good music, poetry and the west will love this evening; and it's for a great cause: We've so far funded a scholarship at TCU of over $100K; I'm especially proud to be a part of this show."

For more info check out Red Steagle's website.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: