ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No members with 0 posts are allowed!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Guidelines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: No members with 0 posts are allowed! Reply with quote

Of course we're very happy with any new fan joining our group spreading his/her thoughts on the various subjects we have. Lately, I see a lot of people joining only to never be heard from again! Next to that we also have some members that only join to spread their irritating message and are of course not interested in Anne at all (so called spammers).

For us webmasters it's often hard to determine if it's a real life person or a robot/spambot that has joined our forum. So I'm setting up a new rule:

We won't allow members anymore with 0 posts. If you only like to join to subscribe to various topics you now at least have to say Hi or post something anywhere to prove you're a real fan and not a robot/spambot. We're a kind bunch here, we won't bite (bark at most), so join some of the threads and use the forum for what it was set up for: to meet other fans and discuss Anne Lockhart's work!

If you have any problem joining, confirming your account or posting, e-mail Mike or me (click on our names in the footer of the webpage) and we'll gladly help you solve it.

Any members with still 0 posts in 14 days after they joined will be deleted from the memberslist. If you feel like posting after that, you can always register again. I'll will also eventually ban users (by e-mail address and IP) that keep registering without posting.

Marcel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Guidelines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: